According to the material from which they are made, false eyelashes are divided into artificial and natural. Artificial can be of different softness. They are quite difficult to distinguish from natural ones.
Natural false eyelashes are made from mink or horse hair. They are used less often than artificial ones, since they can cause allergic reactions.
Glue for false eyelashes
Before you glue eyelashes, you need to pick up glue for them. A package with cilia usually has a tube of glue in it, but it is advisable to purchase glue additionally, in case something comes off or the glue included in the kit is not good enough.
Types of glue:
- Silicone. Silicone-based glue is hypoallergenic, transparent and resistant, but it is not suitable for gluing cilia one at a time.
- Latex. The fixation of cilia is provided by the rubber powder contained in its composition. It can be used for natural and artificial eyelashes.
It is advisable to select black glue so that it does not have to be additionally painted over.
How to glue false eyelashes at home?
Since false eyelashes come in many forms, they are glued in different ways.
How to glue eyelash bundles?
- Apply mascara to natural eyelashes so that the false and natural eyelashes are the same color.
- Put a few drops of glue on your wrist.
- Remove the cilia bundle from the package and dip in glue.
- Attach a bunch of cilia to the outer corner of the eye and gently press with your fingers so that they are equal to natural and fit snugly. Bunches with cilia are glued not to the eyelid, but to natural eyelashes.
- Taking beam after beam, move to the inner corner of the eye.
You need to glue the eyelashes starting from the outer corner of the eye and moving towards the inner one. The longest eyelashes are glued to the very corner of the eye (external). The closer to the inner corner, the shorter the length of the cilia. So you get expressive eyes with a beautiful cut. If you glue cilia for everyday makeup, one or two bunches glued to the outer corner of the eye are enough. If the cilia seem long to you, they can be slightly trimmed. The main thing is that glued cilia are in harmony with natural ones.
How to glue eyelashes-tapes?
- Apply a thin black arrow to the eyelid and lightly blend it with a brush.
- Take the tape with cilia and clean it from the factory glue.
- Apply the adhesive you purchased to the tape.
- Apply a tape with eyelashes on the eyelid, as close to the growth line of natural eyelashes.
- First, glue the corner of the tape to the outer corner of the eyelid, then glue the middle and the remaining edge, bringing the false eyelashes as close as possible to the natural line.
- After some time, gently comb the cilia with a brush.
- Draw an arrow on the eyelid again to reliably hide the gluing point.
For the first few minutes, false eyelashes can be a little discomfort, but it goes away quickly.
How to care for false eyelashes?
- After each application, rinse the cilia with a soapy solution, so they will retain their original condition for a long time.
- Remove glue and cosmetics from cilia.
- Never go to bed with false eyelashes. This can damage both artificial cilia and your eyes.
- Using false eyelashes, do not apply oil-based cosmetics.
- Choose a quality glue that does not let you down at an unexpected moment and does not cause allergies.
- Take off your eyelashes on time. They hold out for one or two days, so it is better to remove them in time than to face the fact that they peeled off themselves.
False eyelashes are a great way to look more spectacular, to make your look deep and expressive, and your appearance more attractive and vibrant.