Party, celebration, celebration, going to a nightclub are some of the many reasons why every woman wants to look as beautiful and spectacular as possible. Of considerable importance in creating an evening look is makeup and hairstyle, which should be moderately bright, but at the same time look great in dim lighting.
How is evening makeup different from everyday?
- Evening makeup differs from everyday makeup in that it implies the maximum use of cosmetics. If for daytime makeup it is enough to apply blush, powder, make up mascara and lips with light shine or lipstick, then for evening this is not enough.
- The second main difference of this type of makeup is that it is often made for a specific outfit or image. Everyday is not tied to the image, along with accessories.
- In everyday makeup, the emphasis is on the eyes or on the lips, in the evening it is permissible that the eyes and lips are equally bright.
- Evening makeup involves the use of bright colors and shades, sparkles, rhinestones, something that in the daytime would have looked loud and not quite appropriate.
How to make evening makeup?
- We apply a tonal basis. The foundation is applied using a sponge. It is very important that the tone color is even. For this purpose, in some places you can use a concealer that will hide the flaws. For areas requiring clarification, you can use a highlighter. To apply a tonal foundation you need only the shade that best meets the natural tone of the skin. The discrepancy between the shades of the tonal foundation and the skin of the face creates a mask effect. Makeup in this case seems unnatural. The application of the tonal foundation ends with a thin, almost transparent layer of powder.
- Make eyebrows. Eyebrows can be styled with a pencil or with shadows. It is important to choose a shade of pencil or eye shadow one maximum two shades darker than the natural color of the eyebrows.
- We paint eyes. The eyes are the most eye-catching part of the face. To how the eyes are made up, the most important role is assigned to the creation of the evening makeup. In the evening, bright shadows and expressive large arrows and long eyelashes, as well as sparkles and rhinestones, are appropriate. Of course, not everything is interspersed. According to the rules for applying makeup, light translucent shadows are applied to the entire moving eyelid. The lower part of the eyelid (the one adjacent to the eyelash growth line) can be painted with darker shadows. It is recommended to use the darkest shades of shadows for the outer corner of the eye, so the eyes will appear more wide and expressive. The eyelash line can be distinguished by a narrow arrow. The lightest shadows should be used for the inner corners of the eyes and the eyelid line under the eyebrows.
- The lower eyelid is also stained. On it, you can apply dark shadows or a thin arrow that quietly melts towards the middle of the century.
- When the shadows are applied, paint the eyelashes with mascara.
- Apply blush. Evening makeup is hard to imagine without blush. They set off the cheekbones, affect the shape of the face. With their help, you can make the face more elongated or vice versa slightly round. If you know how to use blush with maximum benefit, evening makeup is just the case when not using this cosmetic product will be a real crime.
- We paint lips. Draw a lip contour with a pencil, one or two shades darker than the lips themselves. Using a matte lipstick of the color that is most similar to your natural lip color, gently blend it with a brush so that the pencil and lipstick softly merge and the transition of the main color into the outline is not visible. If you do not put lipstick on your lips, but a special pencil, you can not worry about the fact that the lipstick will quickly eat up. On top of the pencil you can apply a radiant shine.
Evening makeup for brown eyes
Specialists advise brown-eyed girls to choose shades of shades that are in harmony with the color of the eyes, namely: sand, dark pink, dark olive, chocolate, black, silver, gold and fuchsia. The determining factor in choosing a makeup color for the eyes is the color of the skin and hair, as well as the shade of brown that you have.
Girls with brown eyes can safely experiment not only with the color of the shadows, but also with a shade of mascara. Instead of traditional black, you can use dark brown mascara.
Brown eyes require the use of eyeliner, with which you can emphasize the color of the eyes no less effectively than the saturated color of the shadows.
Evening makeup for green eyes
Green-eyed girls should also choose the color of the shadows according to the type of appearance, that is, the color of their hair and skin. To emphasize the color of the eyes, the shadows of the dark swamp, dirty green, greenish brown allow. Emerald and bright green can not be used for this purpose, since against their background the natural color of the eyes is lost and fades. The same applies to silver shadows, which are used only for the so-called “cold” type of appearance.
As for the color of the mascara, these girls can also afford to use not the classic black mascara, but brown mascara.
Eyeliner or contour pencils for evening makeup is best to choose black, gold or silver.
Evening makeup for blue eyes
Blue-eyed girls can safely choose the shadows of bronze, golden, chocolate, olive color. Saturated brown, dark green, dark gray and black are able to “dampen” the brightness of blue eyes, so you should not choose such colors. Their choice is justified only if they are diluted with other colors.
Shades of smoky-blue color will help to emphasize the blue of the eyes, but it is advisable to use them in combination with other darker and deeper shades.
The evening makeup of ultramarine color will look very beautiful.
The choice of color for eye makeup depends on the appearance of the girl.
Instead of the conclusion
Despite the fact that evening makeup implies brightness, radiance and brilliance, it should be harmonious and moderately bright. The main trick of the evening makeup is to make it so that it looks equally effective and beautiful in spotlights, in dim light or in daylight.