Body care allows you to preserve its youth and beauty as long as possible. Each area of our body needs appropriate care aimed at improving, nourishing, moisturizing and increasing skin tone.
Why is it important to know how to properly care for the body?
The secret is that the largest organ of our body is the skin. Its functions for the body are very important because the skin:
- Participates in metabolic processes;
- Removes toxins from the body;
- Synthesizes Vitamin D;
- It has a protective function;
- It is a sensory organ.
Body Care Essentials
There are general principles of body care, adhering to which you maintain your beauty and youth, and your skin will be healthy and supple.
The basic principles of how to care for the body are:
- Full relaxation and sleep;
- Balanced diet;
- Rejection of bad habits;
- Sports activities;
- The correct selection of cosmetics for care.
Cosmetic body care includes such procedures as:
- Skin cleansing and toning;
- Skin nutrition;
- Peeling (exfoliation);
- Care for problem areas (fight against cellulite).
How to care for your body?
The basis of body care is taking into account the characteristics of the body and most importantly, such as skin, age. Dry and thin skin needs protection and moisturizing, oily skin – cleansing, toning, aimed at normalizing the sebaceous glands.
Flabby, stretched skin needs nourishment and tightening. Sensitive and allergy-prone skin needs protective products, as well as a careful selection of care products and clothing.
Body Care Methods
Baths and saunas. One of the ways to care for your skin is bathing. steaming helps open the pores of the skin to effectively cleanse dirt and remove toxins.
Wrap and skin masks. Wrap – a way to care for the skin of the body, which involves the use of cosmetics and special coating materials that create special conditions for the action of the components of the wrap, which use healing algae, mud, cocoa and berries and fruits. Body masks are made from the same ingredients. For their preparation, fermented milk products and cereals are often used, the effect of which decoctions positively affects the condition of the skin.
- Toning. To increase skin tone, a contrast shower is used, as well as various decoctions, for example, a decoction of linden blossom, birch bark, rose petals, cornflowers.
- Peelings and scrubs. One of the recommendations on how to care for your body at home is to use scrubs. Ground coffee, which can be mixed with a drop of shower gel, is an excellent peeling product. By applying it to the body and waiting a few minutes, and then rinsing it off under the shower, you will see how soft, tender and toned your skin will become.
- Cream. Nourishing and moisturizing body cream or milk is a must for proper body care.
- Massage. Different types of massage have different effects on the skin. They contribute to the stimulation of blood circulation, activation of metabolic processes, rejuvenation, and the fight against body fat.
The most careful attention in caring for a woman’s body is given to her neck, décolleté zone and the so-called problem areas, or areas where cellulite forms with age.
Age-related skin changes associated with a decrease in collagen production affect the neckline and neck as well as the face. It is extremely important here to tone the skin, nourish it and use products that stimulate the formation of collagen.
A Few Tips for Breast Skin Care
- Do not use hot water to care for this area. Overheating of the tissues leads to stretching and relaxation of the skin, premature reduction of its tone and sagging.
- Cool douches and a light contrast shower are what you need to keep your chest skin supple.
- Use soft scrubs.
- Do not neglect masks. Masks based on kefir, oatmeal, pulp of fruits and berries will make the skin toned and silky.
- Oils. Almond, coconut oil and olive oil are extremely beneficial for skin care in this area.
How to Care for Problem Areas?
Cellulite is a cosmetic problem that brings a lot of unpleasant experiences to many women. There are many ways to deal with this annoying phenomenon, the effectiveness of which depends on the severity of the defect.
Special hardware procedures carried out in salons and private clinics have a great effect, but their cost is very high, so not every woman can afford them.
Contrast douche, the use of scrubs, anti-cellulite wraps, physical exercises and an appropriate diet are ways that help, if not get rid of the “illness” completely, then minimize its manifestations as much as possible.
How to Moisturize The Body at Home?
The need to moisturize the skin of the body always arises. After a shower, hair removal, the use of scrubs and other procedures that stimulate skin tone, she needs nutrition and hydration. Optimal skin moisture is very important. First of all, it is worthwhile to monitor whether there is enough fluid in your body.
To do this, regularly consume the right amount of water. In addition to maintaining water balance, in order to maintain optimal skin moisture, you need:
- Use masks with a base of oils and nutritious plant components, as well as yolk, honey, cottage cheese and sour cream, essential oils.
- Add a little oil or half a liter of homemade milk to the bath.
- Do not eat spicy, salty and fried foods that entail loss of moisture from the body.
- Maintain a balanced diet.
A beautiful well-groomed body, skin full of health and beauty is the dream of many girls, which is quite realistic to realize. Make body care your daily habit, and your skin will thank you with its beauty and radiance.